Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Friday, October 19, 2012

In Honor of Her Majesty

I understand that this line of lingerie is to commemorate the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee. I suspect Her Majesty’s preference would be to send the lot of them to the stables to feel the top hand’s crop.

I would be pleased to handle the lass second from the left for her.

Lingerie and spanking go so well together.

lingerie retro diamond jubliee

lingerie retro diamond jubliee2

Speaking of lingerie, if you have the means this site has some really nice stuff.

 

Ever noticed that men’s underwear is a rack or two in a store, while women’s is an entire department and even a store.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely lingerie, and indeed fit for a Queen.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'd go over the knee of the middle one in a second. Note I said GO over. Should take a bit longer to uurm. yes well..

    ReplyDelete
  3. The big up and comer in men's under garments is, of course, UnderArmor. Not sure how much protection their products offer but they may not be quite what some of us desire. . ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bacall and I like the style. She has bought these as presents.

      Delete
  4. Especially when they are walking away like in the bottom picture, we know that every one of those bottoms need to be warmed up, with a nice red glow!

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  5. Personally, I'd feel my work was incomplete if I didn't spank each one of them in turn.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.