Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Friday, October 26, 2012

Hot & Bothered

I like to have a day to enjoy the anticipation of a thigh fry from Bogey.  Yesterday, just fooling around Bogey and I swapped paddle pops.  I told him he would have a trip to the woodshed today.  It must have stuck in my mind because when I woke up this morning I was  thinking about a thigh fry even though it was not mentioned yesterday.  The anticipation keeps me "hot and bothered" all day.  This morning I handed Bogey the batten and teacher's paddle.  In top and panties, I sat on the patio while Bogey used the batten on me in the nice pleasant weather.  We then went to the woodshed and I received my paddle pops which were delicious.  I did not want Bogey to feel left out, so he also got paddle pops.  I could tell that Bogey enjoyed giving me the thigh fry and the paddle pops!

He later asked me if he misunderstood what I had said yesterday about today's plan.  I told him that he had not, but that I had a strong need today and then explained what I had in mind for both of us tomorrow.  There will be a smile on my face all day and I hope on his also!

I'm not sure what the cost of the woodshed was, but believe me, it was worth every penny and I intend to make use of it before cold weather sets in.  Heck, we may just have to get a heater out there (hint, hint)

Stay tuned for the next edition.

woodshed

4 comments:

  1. You actually have a woodshed? That must rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it was an enjoyable day. You really have a woodshed? I don't know if I'd like that in reality. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is no firewood in it, it's my workshop, but Bacall wants to think of it as a woodshed.

      http://ourbottomsburn.blogspot.com/2011/12/woodshed.html

      Delete

Feedback is always appreciated.