Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Followers


I see we are up to 170 followers. I wonder how many of the first 50 are still reading? Are you one of the first 50? Heck, even the first 100. If so, please leave a comment. Just curious if you are still around.

Lots of odd “names” in the followers list. Many are nonsensical – to me. There is one that makes good biz sense. It’s linked to his/her biz. I will not point it out.

We had our fifth anniversary in August. I procrastinated for almost two years before getting started. I had no idea it would go on so long.
646 posts, but not quite to a million hits yet. We don’t post beaver shots, so that keeps the visits down.

No dominate or submissive theme either. In fact, that was one reason I started the blog to shout out that there is one couple on Earth that enjoys spanking each other with the need for d/s or humiliation. That and to show there is one man who likes to be paddled but has no desire to be dominated by a female. Don’t care to dom a female either, except for a half hour or so every once in awhile.

We don’t post anything non-consensual. No pictures of black and blue bottoms either. No wonder we don’t get much traffic.

Our all time most popular post is one we would grade a C. Go figure.

We don’t care for phony posed pictures. Like this one. Only a pro site would have a model screaming with a palm on panties spanking.  Big market for spanked to tears I assume. I have seen women cry crocodile tears before getting spanked from guilt/remorse, but never during a spanking.
phoney
Enough!

Anything you would like to know about us?

Anything you would like to see more or less of?

10 comments:

  1. I seem to be number 61 in your group of followers. The first 34 all look remarkably similar:)

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Loki here.

    I do like your blog and a lot of what you have been saying regarding your reasons for enjoying spankings. Despite the flak, I also enjoy having my backside tended to, even as a male top.

    I am pressed for time at the moment, but I have to point two things. I have seen women cry in real life during a hand spanking, both on panties and bare. My wife can give a testimony to that.

    And the still of Brandi that is up on this page, the one of her in tears, is legit. I have seen the clip that its from and yes, she is crying from this spanking. It was a heavy handed scene and I believe that she had been spanked prior to this shoot.

    Any event, I must dash. I will join your following as soon as I can! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thanks and you have given us a post on spanking and tears.

      Delete
  3. I think I might have been amongst the first 50 and I'm certainly still reading. Congratulations on your 5th. I'm coming up to my 4th in December and I haven't reached a million yet.

    I love it when Bacall posts.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We lost one or two Bacall posts when the hard drive went south. Maybe one of use will recall the subject???

      Delete
  4. I believe that I am there in the 70's, ignoring the ones with no image.
    No suggestions right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in the 70's. I know I have some who have been with me almost from the start and other more recent followers. I believe you were among my first followers, so I thank you for that. We're rather similar with pictorial content, although I like to publish fictional stories. I've always really enjoyed your blog and seeing what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aunty and our best to you and The Spank Shop down under.

      Delete
  6. I don't post many pics and blogs that are primarily pics seem to get a hell of a lot more hits than I do. Oh well. No reason to get in a pissing match over stats, eh? I figure we all keep at it because we enjoy it. Happy belated blogiversary! I always like following what is going on over here and hearing a different perspective on things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lea and there is always the surprise factor as we don't know what we will do next.

      Delete

Feedback is always appreciated.