Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Monday, October 15, 2012

A Surprise

Bogey writes: Being a switch, I spend half my time thinking about paddling Bacall and the other half thinking about her paddling me. The other day, I was thinking about paddling her when she told me that she wanted to paddle me. I said fine as long as I got to make her cheeks rosy. And so it goes with two switches living in the same house.

Bacall writes: What a surprise today was.  I told Bogey that he would get a paddling - I needed to relieve his stress.  He told me that his stress would be relieved if he could paddle me.  I certainly was not thinking about that when I spoke.  While he finished his coffee, I went into the bedroom to make it presentable.  I took out one paddle, the Teacher's Paddle.  It has a lot of sting.  I took my jeans off and was ready when he came into the room.  He looked at me and said, "Only one paddle for both of us", with a gleam in his eye.  I said "Yes!"  I thought I could take maybe 8 swats if I was really brave.  So he had me straddling his leg and commences the paddling.  What a surprise to both of us - I didn't wimp out.  As a matter of fact, I was Miss Tough Fanny this morning.  After a dozen, he gives me a break and ask if I need more.  I said "sure".  By now he has a very big gleam in his eye and he is aroused.  I take another dozen - WOW! 


paddles
The starred paddle is the always reliable stingy Teacher’s Paddle

It is now Bogey's time.  I decide that he must take as many as he has given me, which I gladly provide!  He took his pops. He was not quite as tough as me, but he did take them.  He earned his reward and has had less stress today.  I wonder if I should repeat the process tomorrow?

12 comments:

  1. By all means. If he liked it once, he'll love it twice. But you'll have to take your turn too.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hermione, I am sure we will have another session shortly. I suspect it will be Bacall being led to the woodshed. The weather is now right for that.

      Delete
  2. With the way I have been feeling of late, this post is very timely. I may have to show it to my wife at some point in the day. We could both use a similar session with all the stress that we are under at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect way to relive a little stress so why not repeat the process. That paddle does look rather ouchy.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ronnie, I am sure we will. You are right that paddle burns.

      Delete
  4. Nice when all conditions are right and arousal is just around the corner. I like to quote Patrick Swayze from the movie "Road House"

    "Pain Don't Hurt" I will remember Miss Tough Fanny!

    :)

    Emanuele

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have both entered new phases this year. Bacall is tougher, while I am getting whimpy.

      Delete
  5. I sooo agree with Ms. Hermione (who often comes up with a gem of wisdom).

    We have a 'school' paddle similar to yours and it has a rather nice 'feel'. I love it when Cora selects it from her arsenal, but then I love just about all of them.

    Ken

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You made all your paddles, as did I, so you must like them. Yours are much better finished.

      Delete
  6. Nothing like a good paddling to restore equilibrium and relieve stress.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.