Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Monday, October 22, 2012

A Sunday Submissive

Bacall writes:

I am not submissive, but neither am I dominate.  Sometimes I get in a submissive mood.  This has been building up for a few days.  Today I put on some very pretty black panties, black bra and very pretty lacy slip and my new black skirt which is made of a thin slinky material.  Bogey knew yesterday that today was going to be the day.


The real surprise was when he started getting out the restraints and telling me that I would stay in place and accept whatever he used on me.  The first indication that it would be a stingy session was when he got the crop.  The end of the crop gives a very pleasant sting, but the staff is like a cane - wow!


He moved on to a strong leather strap he made which does not have any give to it.  Somewhere along the way, I lost track of what he was using.


By the time I was released I had a wonderful tingle in my body and sting in my bottom.  I'm thinking, okay we are finished.  But that was not the case.  He made me lie down on the bed and continued with a hand spanking.  Then he made me chose which paddle would be last.  The choices were between three of the worst paddles that we have.  I made my pick and was told that I would get six swats.  When the sixth swat landed on my bottom, I felt so relieved, but then obviously Bogey can't count because I got two more!


I was then told to lie very still.  A wonderful treat followed - he used our floggers, then our vibrator - it just doesn't get any better than this for a Sunday.

 

On Kaelah’s and Ludwig’s Blog they wrote:

Kaelah: For me, dominance doesn't mean controlling anyone's real life.....
Ludwig: I enjoy inflicting pain much more than I enjoy being in control or forcing my will on someone.

That’s much the same for Bacall and I.

3 comments:

  1. What a yummy way to spend a Sunday. Much nicer than mine was:)

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful way to spend a Sunday. Much nicer than mine as well. I was defrosting the freezer:(

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.