Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Monday, September 10, 2012

Improbable Spanking

Looking at the pro spanking sites, it seems to me that most female models are spanked by females. I know this is HOT with most men. So I am sure that’s why there is so much of it. Whenever Bacall paddled another women at a party all the men’s eyeballs were riveted to the scene.

I prefer M/F, but the man’s dress and looks are as important to me as it is to women. Maybe more so?

The picture below depicts what to me is an improbable spanking. But, perhaps it could be fun. The spanker appears to be holding two paddles, one for each. Hope no one gets wacked in the head!

F/FM

in position

While I am going off on pro sites, have you noticed how many spanking pictures have messy backgrounds? Both pro and amateur. This is what I am talking about.

messy bg

Geeze, clean up the room before getting the camera out!

10 comments:

  1. I, too, have noticed this on many spanking sites. Really well-done spankings with attractive participants marred by messy backgrounds can make the whole thing extremely pedestrian. It's a shame...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you Bogey, I am not a fan of F/F spanking. But I do enjoy M/F or F/M spanking very much. A very good point, glad you brought it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Equal to the mess in the background is the sound in the room. Not sure why they have to spank with the news blaring in the background or some dreadful "pop" music but that seems to be the norm in too many vids. And while we are at the complaint desk, could you say something about . . . tatoos and piercings and other such bodily distractions? Geez, am I old or what?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shoot me if you ever see a picture on this Blog of a person with a tat or a piercing. I would not spank a woman with a tat. While I am on a rant, no smokers either. Thanks Hobbes, I feel better.

      Delete
  4. I'm absolutely with you about the room, Bogey! If I take a picture or shoot a clip, the first thing I do is making sure that I have a proper, clean background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. And no one should be in "gym" clothes either.

      Delete
  6. I notice little things like that too, stuff left out in the background, a wandering pet. It can certainly distract from the scene at hand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have grinned on seeing a pet staring with interest at what the couple is doing.

      Delete

Feedback is always appreciated.