Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Birds and Bees

We are SO vanilla. While we both love spanking, we both also love penis in vagina sex. It’s always been that way with us. When we were newly weds, we experimented with dozens of positions. But Bacall has always favored two positions, some form of missionary and rear entry. The shy lass can get rather demanding when she is turned on, I want you in me now. Fuck me now, fuck me hard, fuck me fast. Even I can follow such explicit directions. She has always comes quickly and like a cat, when she is done, she is done. [Perfect for me, I can just roll over and snore. Winking smile]


While I am on sex, squirting seems to be rage the last few years. Women say they learn how to do it. But how? I can understand relaxing or tensioning muscles. I have seen it, but not in many women. I am thinking that some women are capable and others are not.  I am not making it with the younger more? sexually knowledgeable women, so asking is possible Anyone who has learned squirting care to comment?

 

1 comment:

  1. It is always nice to get good direction. Sometimes it is so weird. A little to the left, a little to the left, double time.

    :)

    Emanuele

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.