Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Monday, August 27, 2012

The Paddlings Continue

We don’t write about all of our play sessions, but they remain frequent enough for us. A trend we wrote about a few months back continues. Bacall often wants more and harder licks and I want fewer and lighter licks. We are having a little difficulty adjusting. I don’t want to overload her, so I have to pay closer attention to her to make sure she really wants more. And yes, I ask and she replies.

I find it humorous when she says something like You can give me another 10 with the pine paddle on the bare. And then the shock of her own words make her say Did I say that?

OTOH, she is so accustomed to going all out on me, I have to speak up and say something before she overloads me.

2 comments:

  1. That is very humorous! And somehow also very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When she says things like that it cracks us both up. It is like there are two Bacall;s in her head.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.