Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

50% Vanilla

I took this quiz and scored as a switch. Big surprise. I am about right down the middle in other categories.

Switch 89%
Submissive 46%
Vanilla 50%
Masochist 57%
Experimental 50%

So I am mostly a switch, with slight preference for taking pain than giving it.

Bacall’s Quiz Score

Switch 54%
Submissive 36%
Vanilla 36%
Masochist 29%

A pretty good match wouldn’t you say? Since my Vanilla score was 50%, does this mean she is kinkier than I am?


The advantage of being a switch, to me, is that I can spend twice as much thinking about spanking.

I can see two sides to some pictures. For instance, I think that this lass either brought the ruler to me to use on her or that she plans to use it on me. I am happy either way and would be down right gleeful if she was a also a switch.

schoolgirl086

Here is another one that can go either way for me. As my Aunt always said when offered a choice – take both.

fm196

 

10 comments:

  1. 50% vanilla? That's shocking, Bogey! ;-) I scored as a switch (86%), too. But I'm only 21% vanilla! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose that the less vanilla one is, the more kinky they are. If so, Bacall is more kinky than me.

      Delete
  2. 50% vanilla:) I shall have to try this myself.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am 50% vanilla as well, from the waist to my neck.
    You are lucky to be married to a switch and i am lucky to be married to someone who indulges my fantasy. Would love an afternoon with girl #1 and an evening with Aunt #2
    Hope you have your storm shutters closed.

    Apropos of nothing at all, do you think that Ann Romney sounds as though she could be terribly strict if one was to be on her naughty step?

    ReplyDelete
  4. As far as I am concerned, Ann Romney can be the NEXT President! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My results were 57% experimental, 54% submissive, 46% switch, 39% masochist, 25% vanilla, 4% exhibitionist. No surprise on that last one, I like my privacy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't know if you switch or not, but with these numbers, the survey says you are primed to do so. I have ten fingers, but I do not and can not paint.

      >57% experimental, 54% submissive, 46% switch, 39% masochist,

      Delete
  6. I came out as 70% experimental, some voyeur, a touch of vanilla and a partridge in a pear tree.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.