Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Friday, July 13, 2012

Spanking and Sex

A reader writes:

I believe that, at least for those of us for whom spanking is part of our sexual makeup, that both spanking and sex has ebbed a bit from my hormonal youth. While spanking is still a turn on and huge part of my sexual identity, it's not as "all-consuming" as it was when I was younger. Oh, I still think about it multiple times every day, daydream about getting or giving one, surf the spanking blogs for amusement, etc.... but there are some things that aren't what they used to be.

For instance, Ms. Bacall said she felt a "twitch" right? I took that meaning as she felt that little spark of sexual energy or arousal we spanko's feel that usually leads to activities resulting in a red bottom and the appearance of the beast with two backs! It's the same for non-spanko's I would imagine except they don't crave the red bottom before the beast appears.

So what about that "twitch"? I think as we get older it dissipates a little, the normal ebb of sexual energy as we age. Men usually see their testosterone levels drop as they get older... meaning the twitch probably isn't the same or as urgent as when we were 16 and life was basically one hard-on after another right? Where's your twitch located? Mine has always felt like it was deep in my bottom... somewhere near the prostrate, just below the base of Mt. Tallywhacker. I don't mean to be too graphic but what I'm saying is that the electric sex tingle for me (and I'd be curious about others of course) has always been associated with my bottom as it was my penis.

Why is this significant? Is it a spanko thing or do other men feel the same way? Well for me it matters because that tingle has always been the ingredient that turned the pain of a hairbrush or paddle swat into sexual energy. Does that make any sense? Spanking doesn't just transform it... it magnifies it when it's good, especially when sub-space is reached. When it's diminished, then the pain stays more pain like than pleasure... not good. You mentioned how you've noticed your tolerances have changed... less able to handle the hard swats or number of swats you used to like. Perhaps this is related, you think?

I used to want to photo or video all of my spankings... that voyeuristic urge was strong. Now? Not so much. I still enjoy watching of course but the fascination I have with seeing myself spanked isn't quite what it was. Am I just a little jaded because I've "been there - done that"? Or is it more related to that slight decline in sexual energy because I'm in my 50's now?

Perhaps it would make a good question for your blog if others have noted the relationship between their sex drive... and their spanking activities, or lack thereof?

There is plenty of meat here to comment on. Have at it.

4 comments:

  1. That was an excellent letter! I will have to confess that as we have aged, our sexual activity has become less frequent. Having said that, our spanking frequency has increased over the same length of time. Go figure!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ditto here, less sex, but almost all sex starts with spanking now. Gets us revved up.

      Delete
  2. I've always had a pretty strong spank drive and could take or leave sex. (I'm 26.) While I can compartmentalize the different feelings of the two, I can certainly enjoy them together as well. I don't know if it'll change as I age, but I've enjoyed all of it so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We hope you will find a partner who will rev up your need for sex.

      Delete

Feedback is always appreciated.