Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Monday, July 23, 2012

Lingerie - IV

I just can not leave this theme without sharing a some pictures of filly panties that are entirely suitable to wear for a spanking. Guys, imagine how boring it would be if the girls wore undies like tighty whities!

panties1

Panties often have a hidden meaning. For instance, Bacall has some polka dot panties that scream you need to paddle me hard today. It took me a little time to get the translation right.

Do you have panties that have a secret meaning?

panties2

What do you suppose these panties are saying?

panties55

I have always like the boy cut. No need to rush to take them off. Bacall likes to be spanked in panties, even when they provide no protection.

panties - striped

How about striped?

Would cane stripes be appropriate here?

2 comments:

  1. I love the pink lace ones. They are screaming "Spank me!"

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.