Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Friday, July 20, 2012

Lingerie - III

I continue with my lingerie fetish. Today, three lasses in garter belts. Us old guys never tire of seeing them.

Lingerie - garterbelt 50

I recall the last garter belt I saw in the wild. Panty hose were being adopted, but there were still some hold-outs – Bless Them. It was in the company lunchroom when she carelessly crossed her legs while un-wrapping her sandwich. I was treated to a seemly long look of her stocking tops and thighs.

Lingerie - garterbelt 51

Pink and black for a change up

Lingerie - garterbelt 52

At one of the first spanking parties we attended, the girls all wore black garterbelts. My eyeballs were sore before the evening ended.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely. Can't make my mind up between the black and white but think the black a little more.

    Have a good weekend.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the bottom picture the best! I'd love to have that ensemble.

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice and I love ass:)
    http://thedonnitadiaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I learned after recently purchasing a garter belt and stocking set, that it's nearly impossible to snap the back ones into place by yourself and they are not made for very tall women. But for the ones who fit into them well, it's a sexy look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess you had to have grown up with them to learn the secrets. There were stockings for tall women. Perhaps not any more?

      Delete

Feedback is always appreciated.