Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Monday, July 2, 2012

Hits

What’s the big deal about Chross? Yes, being Chrossed leads to a huge number of hits. Are hits what Bloggers are after?

I have usually already seen the best of the Chross picks. Of the rest, I am not sure they the best of the week. A matter of preference I suppose.

Still, I get a little tingle when OBB is picked.


OBB has been around since August of 2007. That’s approaching  five years with over 600 posts. We are closing in on one million page views Of course, if I posted the pictures I know would led to more hits, we would have made a million years back. But, some things must remain private.

Glad to have you around and hope you will find something of interest here from time-to-time.


Comments are down of late, but the page loads remain the same. I guess with so many Blogs out there, there is less time to comment.

Besides, I have only been posting pictures lately.


PS, I notice that the authors of several of the Blogs I read now respond to every comment. That’s good. I seldom have any to else to say, so I don’t usually comment on comments. If your profile is set to show your email address, one of us might send a personal note asking for more details or the like.

4 comments:

  1. I don't bother too much about my number of hits but I always get a little tingle when I have been Chrossed. I really do appreciate it.

    I love replying to my comments. With so many wonderful bloggers out there I'm honoured that they have taken the time to stop by, read and leave a comment on my little blog.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a good read for your followers.

    Hope you have not been too badly affected by the storms where you are. It sounds a bit grim on the East Coast. We have had our fair share of rain over here. Good to see that the climate change freaks have got it wrong again and desertification is not something we need to worry about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Are hits what Bloggers are after?" If they are spankos, they sure are:-)

    Hugs,
    Hermione, who loves being Chrossed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've made the Chross list a few times since starting my blog and it certainly bumps the numbers. I don't pay attention to my stats like I did in the beginning though. It's always nice to get comments and know that people are enjoying reading. I've heard others express a decline in comments as well and think it's true that there's so many blogs, so little time. I always enjoy stopping by to see what you're posting.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.