Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Potpourri

All different topics today.

top shelf

My Kind of Top Shelf

self spanking

Poor dear, she may need some assistance. I love to watch Bacall paddle herself. I would bet we have all paddled ourselves at sometime or another.

stocks

You know who, showing off an easy to build stock. Cut a 2x4 in half. Make holes for the hands. Put a hinge on one end. Shock cord on the other end. Believe me, she will be secure. You can put a threaded insert in the bottom of the stock and another one in the railing of your deck for outside fun.

uncle wayne

Our all time fav spanking video, Uncle Wayne’s Woodshed. She has a smart mouth and he has a wide strap. We would like a wood shed with a large log with bark stripped off.

 

 

4 comments:

  1. I really like that top shelf picture.

    Homemade stocks? I never would have thought of that.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet potpourri. Hi, new to commenting here. Great mix, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you've made stock Bogey?

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the top pic, too!

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.