Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Just Bottoms

First off, it’s nice to see a few more followers. Hope you continue to like what you read/see here.

Like Spanky at Bright Bottoms says, this Blog attempts to share in my droll humor a perspective on things I don't understand and those that I think that I do.  Maybe you can be the one to explain it all to me.


bottom1

I wonder if she will write us when she sees this? Nah.

bottom5

Bubble Butt

 

bottom6

She is always up for a paddling. And I am always up to paddling her. Here with a special spoon.

2 comments:

  1. Love all of them, 1) The top picture has been told to strip from the waist down for a paddling while bent over the desk, the hands automatically go to the bottom in anticipation of what is to cum :) 2) Love bubble butts! She is about to go over Daddy's knee for a good sound paddling! 3) Ladies who are always UP for a paddling are the best, and such a nice place to paddle... soon the panties will be coming down, as the spoon continues to work its magic.

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say the last one is more of a gluteus minimus; she needs to put a little padding on where it counts! All absolutely lovely though. Sure hope Bacall has the padding of the first two. . . ..

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.