Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Friday, June 29, 2012

Best Lines While OTK

These may not all be up to the ad lib’s by Erica, but I offer them for your enjoyment.

“Now remember, I'm very delicate today”

“Why don't you save yourself for later?”

"You call that a spanking?"

"Have you started yet?".

"You're making a BIG mistake! Huge!"

"How 'bout a ham sandwich?"

Looking at the carpet: "I gotta get that new vacuum cleaner..."

"Are you sure you wanna do this? 'Cause if you're at all in doubt...?"

"Okay. What's in it for me?"

"You call that a spanking? My butt has hurt more standing on a crosstown bus!"

"What? You wanted my attention, too?!"

"Have you started yet?"

SMACK! "One."

SPANK! "Two."

WHACK! "Buckle my shoe."

When a Shadow Lane party attendee paused to change implements, the young lady brightly inquired "What time does the buffet start?"

3 comments:

  1. love foolishness. thanks for starting today with a laugh :)
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Have you started yet":) Thanks for the laugh OBB.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, "buckle my shoe." I'm so going to use that one the next time a top makes me count.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.