Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Up The Stairs - I

Pictures of women ascending stairs are popular. So I thought I would do a short series of them, since I have nothing else on my wee mind.

I suspect you may have seen them all of the pictures at one time or another. Since Tumblr, pictures travel around the world very quickly. These should appeal to men who like to have their bottoms warmed by women.

cora00

We will start with Cora.

up the stairs1

A nice visual and my kind of paddle.

up the stairs2

That is what I call a spanking outfit.

up the stairs3

Ah, a tight skirt and heels!

Have a great weekend

1 comment:

  1. I always think it is a perfect opportunity for a girl to tempt you with the view, as you follow her up. Hard to resist the odd smack as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.