Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A Thoroughly Sore Bottom

I once had a “niece” who needed to be paddled. The “niece” had a cast iron bottom and getting her to say “uncle” was highly difficult.

I discovered that if I paddled her hard before bed and then again in the morning, results were more forthcoming. She got what she needed and I got the immense satisfaction of giving it to her. The climax was to take her for a car ride. Bacall and I would be in the front and “niecey” in the back seat that had much less padding.

paddle273


What happened to the regular Monday morning post? We have been “off the grid” for eight days. We had uploaded all of last week’s post before we went into the canyon. We will have Internet for awhile and then we may go poof for awhile.

Having fun. Hope you are also.

1 comment:

  1. Now that is a lovely red bottom and I'm sure only one dose of that paddle would have your 'niece' crying Uncle.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.