Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

FF/M

Two on one is a fav of mine. I never tire of the imagination and resourcefulness of women. I wish I had some pictures from some of those play sessions.

fm051fm203

Here is a greatly edited vignette that I stole from some other blog. I would give credit, but I failed to record the source.

After we both paddled his bottom until it was hot to the touch, I stood to his side, put some lube on his cock, and stroked him.  She was sitting in front of us, her skirt hiked high so her hose tops were visible, legs crossed provocatively, looking interested in the proceedings and laughing a little bit as I jerked him off. As he got closer and closer, she leaned forward and grasped his balls, which put her cleavage even more on display in her bustier. I had one hand on his ass, with my finger straying into his crack, while I was rubbing him with the other. As I was doing this to him I looked into his eyes and saw he was transfixed looking at her. She squeezed her breasts. I slid my middle finger up his bum hole and jerked him firmly. It was all too much for him, he moaned, and shot his load. She laughed heartily and literally applauded his climax!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is always appreciated.