Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Age of Indiscretion

Another serious post

I have written about people engaging in sex acts or showing their sex parts with their faces for the web cam. It does not end there. Athletes, celebrities, politicians, bureaucrats, reality TV, You Tubers, no doubt co-workers and now even Secret Service agents. We're all in.

Well not quite, most of spanking enthusiast still prefer anonymity. Frankly I would rather tell my family that I like spanking a lot more than for them to see my wiener on Facebook. [FYI, I do not have a social media presence]

Discretion, before its recent death, had many allies—judgment, common sense, prudence, reticence and the two better selfs, self-control and self-discipline.

I fear we are headed down the sewer.

5 comments:

  1. I wish I could Like this post, lol! Where's the Like button?

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like, does that go with Facebook? Dense on such here.

      Delete
    2. Yes, if you like something a friend posts on Facebook, you click on the Like button.

      Love,
      Kitty

      Delete
  2. Can't disagree. People will do anything these days to get noticed.

    Amending Oscar Wilde slightly -

    The public have an insatiable curiosity to know everything, except what is worth knowing. The media, conscious of this, and having tradesman-like habits, supplies their demands.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.