Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Monday, March 5, 2012

Spanking Pictures – Redux

The all time most popular post here during our four years of existence was titled Spanking Pictures.  That post showed only one picture. Though it was of the ever delightful Rosaleen.

This is a blatant attempt to garner more hits and knock the previous Spanking Pictures post from it’s pedestal. Just trying to set my end of the world right. Maybe this post will be Chrossed. That would ensure the former Spanking Pictures will fall in rank.

And away we go!

bcouple06

One of my all time fav’s. This picture could stand for all I enjoy in spanking. Gentle dominance and equally genteel submission.

paddle656

Looks like an amateur fun shot.

Spanking party perhaps?

strap88

Looks like some school girl role play.

A pro shot, but I like her expression.

OK, I like her bottom also.

6 comments:

Feedback is always appreciated.