Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Friday, February 3, 2012

Tables Turned

Readers here know we do not have any sort of power dynamic going in our lives. We employ spanking for the physical sensation. Here is an edited account from Strict Julie Spanks about her exploring how a spanking can feel.

I went up to david earlier this evening and told him that he needed to give me a spanking, so I would know what it feels like, to allow me to be a better domme to him……

The sensation was pleasant. There was a lot of heat in my butt. I went to a mirror in the hall and saw that I was red all over my backside. I couldn't believe the heat. But it was pleasant, not painful.

I wonder if Julie will start capitalizing her husband’s name and bend over for more spankings?

4 comments:

  1. "start capitalizing her husband’s name" - LOL!

    JMHO, but I think that whole upper case/lower case thing is a bit overdone.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wish to offend anyone but I think Julie Spanks is a load of tosh made up by some fella.
    Anyway -have a good weekend.It's freezing here so I am hoping for a warm up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep trying to get my vanilla wife to experience the joy of receiving but . . . she sticks with her "it is better to give than to receive." You can lead a mare to the bench . . but you cannot make her bend over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I often feel that I come across as a hump hen I give not so happy assessments here.
    That Michael said it first; :0)
    Not buying ANY aspect of Strict Julie Spanks. Only good thing I could see, is that she follows you two, & Bonnie.
    "Some fella", indeed.
    Joe
    jangel_07075@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.