Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Friday, January 20, 2012

The Real Stars Dancing

I deem Dancing With The Stars as not worthy of my attention. OK, I am an elitist.

My favorite romantic dance scene was in the 1955 movie Picnic to the song Moonglow. Hal is the everyman and Madge is trapped inside her pretty face. I can not hear the song without thinking of that scene. Raw, sizzling, sexy.

You can watch the trailer from here which has a few seconds of the dance scene. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0048491/

The song Moonglow:

My absolute favorite dance scene was in Swing Time. That was class. Always remember that Ginger did every step Fred did, backwards and in heels. Watch the scene here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxPgplMujzQ&feature=related

Where are the spanking references? None that I know of today. We hope that you all have a great weekend.

 

2 comments:

  1. Kind of fond of the slow dance scene from The Horse Whisperer with Robert Redford and Kristin Scott Thomas myself... the way Redford draws her in close with his hand in the small of her back... very erotic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why I remember this may be a sign I am getting old?
    I use to like a TV show called Remington Steele.
    My Father who was visiting New Windsor, watched the show with me when Susan Strasberg happened to be a guest.
    When it was over I remember him saying, "Picnic it wasn't". He explained as I did not know what he meant.
    Joe
    jangel_07075@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.