Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Friday, January 13, 2012

For Tan Line Lovers

Something to make you feel warm during the winter.tan this

Random notes

We are headed from warmer climes today. Posting may be erratic at times.

We have not described our spankings here of late, but they continue. Last Thursday, we paddled each other and Bacall decided we should do it again the next day. And so we did.

She has not been reading the Blog and missed her thigh fry.

I have not posted many spanking pictures since the deal with the copyright people a month or so back. There are so many Tumblr sites now, posting pictures here is almost a waste.

I usually have a dozen or so posts almost ready to upload. The inventory is down. Perhaps a reader will make a comment on something that will give me an idea for a post.

The hottest spanking story I have read in years was at Disciplined Behavior.

9 comments:

  1. I could do with heading to warmer climes.

    You lucky devils. Have fun you two.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good time, Bogey and Bacall! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pictures are fun no doubt, but you two are what makes the blog tick!
    Safe travels.
    Joe
    jangel_07075@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab white Botty...just what Daddy expects to see over his knee when he drops your bikini and then the hairbrush ! (turns to ripe tomato) a sun-tanned slightly less tender rear end would raise suspicions about your bottom exposing antics ...and so lead to more spankings !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that bottom just begs to be turned a hot glowing red.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love tan lines like that and so does my wife. When she sees mine she just can't keep her hands off and over her knee I go. markiee

    ReplyDelete
  7. That white bottom is delicious. Was there a queue of guys n gals with single flip-flops (nasty hard flexi thin soled) waiting to smack the bare skin on a naughty girl's bottom ? clear and present danger !

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know just the Tanning Salon for her!
    NO CHARGE!
    Have her call me please.
    Joe
    jangel_07075@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab photo, sooooo fairest fab bum. A role-play ? Maybe Becall's mom is cutting that switch ? ....just like my mom used to ! So I think this is me. I so love tan lines too, except when I had to lower my 1970s' bikini bottoms for the switch on my sensitive, bare , snow white bottom from angry mom or pop.....after major paddling pool tantrums (wet botom too) ....amazing reality photo brings back stinging memories. (for all of us I think) ...Ouch. Brenda x

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.