Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Friday, December 2, 2011

Wordpress users commenting on Blogger

I find it easy to comment on Wordpress Blogs. It remembers the information I used and fills in it for me.

For those Wordpress users that comment on Blogger, may I suggest something that should make the process simple for you. Get a Blogger ID. You don’t have to have a Blog to have a Blogger ID. You can be signed into Wordpress and Blogger at the same time, ditto Yahoo, etc.

Have a great weekend. Sunny and 70 here.

2 comments:

  1. It's pretty here, too, although kind of cold. Nothing a dip in the hot tub won't fix!

    I don't have any issue commenting on most Blogger blogs with my name/url. The issue I have with having to be logged into Blogger when I comment is that it doesn't link back to the WordPress blog.

    BTW, I can comment just fine here.

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do still have my old blogger ID, but have the same problem as Pink. Also, having abandoned Blogger in a huff I object to them sucking me back in!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.