Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Welcome New Followers

We wanted to welcome the new followers of OBB. We hope you will enjoy some of what you see here.

If I click on a Follower Icon, it teases me with the option to send a private message. When I try it, it tells me I can’t because of…well, I don’t understand why. I am signed in, but… oh well, Hi!

To those that comment here, thanks. To those that comment with an email address, you know that we often respond to your comments directly.

I hope that returning to this template makes commenting easier for everyone.

I took all the comments about moving Wordpress and decided that YOU were right. It might not be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is always appreciated.