Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Monday, December 5, 2011

Bacall Paddles Me OTK

Last week, Bacall hinted, again, that she was in the mood to paddle me OTK. This happens 3/4 times a year. Thankfully no more. So I got into the spirit and got out the glycerin to moisten my bottom. She got even more into the spirit by getting out a leather slapper with a steel reinforcer in it to use on my thighs.

After setting my legs on fire, I went OTK. She used her fav otk paddle, the red one, from our early marriage days. It has not lost a bit of sting. Thankfully, she paddled at a moderate pace and not too hard. I really tried to take it, I hoped to make it to 30 licks. She says I bailed at 22.

2 comments:

  1. I do hope that even though you cried enough at 22 that you still enjoyed the experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post can take any & all blues away!
    Could Aunty Anrea even have doubts as to the enjoyment? ;)
    Nice!
    Joe
    jangel_07075@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.