Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Friday, November 11, 2011

Sweet Dreams

As a spanking enthusiast, the lyrics of Sweet Dreams always had an appeal to me. I don’t recall anyone else mentioning it in the spanking context.

Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something
Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused


I'm gonna use you and abuse you
I'm gonna know what's inside
Gonna use you and abuse you
I'm gonna know what's inside you

Eurythmics – 1983

Kinda sums up how a top thinks don’t ya think?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bogey,

    I think the connection was pretty clear in the original video.

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog posting. I'm just blogwalking and very interesting to stop here and read your post. I like this.

    But, dont forget to give us your comment into my blog ya.

    Thanks for share.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.