Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Sunday, November 20, 2011

OBB May Go Poof - II

I think I know why the copyright police are on us. I recently said that Six of the Best had posted here and on MBS of his hatred of Sarah Palin. I am thinking that his response to my post was put the dogs on us. That would be would be what a coward would do.

So this one is for SOB.

I don't know if we will be shut down or not, but I am going to trim the 500-odd posts here anyway. The site is archived.

I am not going to put up spanking related posts until this is resolved.

In response to a remark that comments are more difficult to post with Dynamic Views, I have reverted to a prior template. Maybe that's why comments dropped to near zero.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my! We do hope you can quickly resolve things. Your blog is one of our favorites!
    Ken and Cora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why not switch back to the static template? It is much simpler to post comments on it, for one thing. I don't like having to type comments in twice on two different pages.

    I'd really hate to see you go away. Yours is a unique perspective on TTWD.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you resolve the problem. I too would hate to see OBB disappear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad to see OBB Classic back. I've been missing it. The new one was too industrial, sterile. This one feels like an intimate spanking should.
    Hope your issues get resolved asap. You're my first visit every morning, the only spanking blog that seems all about fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh OBB, I hope this is resolved quickly as we would hate not to have you around blogland.

    Love and hugs,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's better! Your template as it is now is so lovely. I hope the copyright police will be charmed by its beauty and look elsewhere for violations.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.