Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Seven Things

I enjoy seeking out remote locations in the 11 western states. Places with nothing but horizon.

A small town in Florida had a statue of my great, great grandfather in the town square.

I am a long time member of Athletics Anonymous. Anytime I think about exercising, I call my sponsor and she brings over a chocolate bunt cake.

I drink about two cola's a year. My fav beverages are sweet ice tea and Ardbeg Whisky. [Not together]

I have spanked over 100 women. None of them as much fun as spanking Bacall.

Bacall says I am very compassionate and that I talk too loud.

5 comments:

  1. How fascinating about the statue of your great, great grandfather. Is it still there?

    Thanks for sharing these 7 things.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you are still posting.

    Wow, 100 ladies with burning backsides. Its probably a good thing you don't cut notches in your paddle. It would be nothing but sawdust by now.

    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  3. One hundred women - wow, that's impressive. I was going to make a remark about notches on your belt but Ken beat me to it.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  4. 100 ladies is an impressive tally. I hope you can add another 100 to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ardbeg whiskey. Nice choice. Have you tried Laphroag Quarter Cask? Matured in casks a quarter of the usual size so more of the whiskey is in contact with the wood, giving a stronger flavour. Bottled at 48% alcohol too. The longest finish of any whiskey I know (and I've tried a fair few!).

    All the best

    Tim

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.