Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Our Most Popular Posts

It’s curious to me that our most popular posts were all made last year. Nothing this year is even close to them. I don’t consider a one of them above average in content/interest. The popularity may be that they are common search phrases?

Here are the top five hits for the last month:

Spanking Pictures - 742 Pageviews

I Love Paddling - 551 Pageviews

The Principal and Her Paddle - 512 Pageviews

Kelly Payne - 379 Pageviews

Spanking Art - 362 Pageviews

3 comments:

  1. The popularity of posts in our interest area is an as yet unstudied phenomena, worthy of a PhD :-) Some of my own favourite posts have received very few hits, whilst a single unremarkable photo and two or three hurried lines have sky-rocketed. It's a mystery. I don't get any hits from search engines to speak of, one or two a day. Obviously a direct reference from Chross or Brushstrokes creates a big blip, but even taking that into account it seems very random. May be it's just how intriguing the title is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit that I too can't work out why people tend to like one specific post over another. I've done posts that I was really pleased with and thought may spark some interest and gotten very little response, yet another post that I did not think was as captivating may have sparked a lot of interest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How either "paddle" did not win for lack of a better word?
    :0(
    Joe
    jangel_07075@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.