Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Monday, September 12, 2011

No Theme Monday

We have been doing theme pictures on Monday’s the last few months. Well Summer is over and I am out of large quantities of closely related pictures. So until I come up with something else, I will just gratuitously post pictures of luscious spankable bottoms that the men can grab and save.

Bacall is working on a post. But, while she has a book in her hands, not much else happens.

Today, a revival of Short Plaid Skirts.

plaid skirt

I like a gal who brings her own paddle to the party

plaid skirt8

A very powerful picture for me.

4 comments:

  1. Well it definitely had a theme of plaid. The top one is an ace.
    Michael.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last picture is excellent. I get a lot from it.

    Emanuele

    ReplyDelete
  3. See if you can get that top pic. framed for me?
    ;)
    joe
    jangel_07075@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.