Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fantasy Spankers

Bacall writes:

Some of my fantasy spankers are from movies, but a lot of the time I think it's the actor that portrayed the part that did it for me.  My first memory of going to a movie and thinking the lead actress needed a really good spanking and she was going to get it, was when I was freshman in high school and saw "Gone with the Wind" as Rhett Butler carries Scarlett up the long staircase.  We all knew she was going to get the spanking and more.  There were no scenes showing what happened.  You just used your imagination and the next day Scarlett was one happy girl.  Still brings a smile to my face.

John Wayne was always spanking women in his movies, and as much as I loved him, I never imagined him spanking me.  I do like the strong masculine guy and they seem to have disappeared in the last 20 years.  Sean Connery in a kilt - nothing more needs to be said!  Tom Selleck always brings a smile to my face.  I think if Sean Connery or Tom Selleck spanked me, I would have a huge smile on my face for a very long time.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks Bacall. For me, as a male bottom, it is Gweneth Paltrow. She guest starred on a few episodes of Glee ans really looked hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take Sean Connery's lap anytime! Lately I've been thinking about Don Draper (Mad Men).

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite actress that I would love to spank is Helen Mirren. I would love to put this mature beauty across my knees, and spank that bare bottom of her's, blushingly red.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Out of the two would have to be Sean Connery. Reading Hermione's comment, Don Draper would come a very close second.

    I stood next to Sean Connery in a lift, I was 17.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wal'... Pilgrim,

    Hard to beat the Duke for showin' us how it's done... but anyone besides me think Maureen O'Hara could hold her own on the OTHER side of a lap?

    Red hair... flashing eyes... and the temper to go with both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi

    I think that Tom Selleck is still more than capable of turning you over his knee.

    Emanuele

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I was younger I always fancied being spanked by Diana Rigg in the Avengers. I used to imagine that I was the villains sidekick and that Emma Peel would deal strictly with me. When she was replaced by Linda Thorson the fantasy switched and I would spank her.
    I also agree with six of the best, Helen Mirren would make a great spankee and possibly an even better spanker.

    ReplyDelete
  8. For the male bottom, it has to be Emily Procter from CSI Miami, as well as Bonnie Bedelia.

    Mario

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.