Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Friday, September 2, 2011

Busy and Tired

The pace of activities has increased here. And none of it is spanking related. So you are fortunate that I don’t have time to pontificate. I do have a post on spanking parties that has been in progress for over a month. Maybe soon.

So in lieu of anything to say. I will post pictures of some domme’s. I guess some of the male readers might enjoy them? While the pictures are attractive to me, I see that I don’t even have a femdom tag for them. Oh, that’s right, I am switch, not a submissive. Never mind.

domme1

Fairly traditional outfit as I understand it.

domme2

I am not into vinyl myself, but I like her hair and eyes.

domme

Anything with a white tiger is good

domme3

This is a reversal for Bacall, she likes to be the harem slave princess. She sporting the latest in asp headwear.

7 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the pics very much, but I really liked the first one best. Thanks.

    James

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. that first image took my breath away and I sat up straight, almost as if she had just entered the room.
    Great start to my wild imagination over the weekend. More like this please, if you have it.
    Michael M

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - asp headwear. That made my day!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having read the occasional comic or two in my time I'm rather partial to the white tiger one. I also like tigers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liked the first one.

    Have a good weekend.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. After the Crop, looks like she might have a glass of whiskey waiting for you in the background?

    http://www.mrdistilling.com/frame/tour.shtml

    I say lets go!
    Joe
    jangel_07075@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.