Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sports Anyone?

bottom1256

Is it too late for tennis? We don’t keep up with it. One of the regular readers pointed me in the direction of the these pictures, so I wanted to share them with you, even if tennis season is over, spankable bottoms are always in season.

Seems that I forgot to do a Friday post, so I will schedule this for Saturday morning in the US.

Enjoy the weekend!

maria-sharapova-ass

maria-sharapova-tatler-russia-02

Three pictures for the sports fans.

The last one is girdle like.

3 comments:

  1. Ah, ladies tennis on a hot summers day. Nothing better as a spectator sport in the UK because we do not have cheerleaders or ladies beach volley ball over here.
    My wife has built up a strong right arm with her weekly tennis games and her forehand swing is formidable.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Birthday tomorrow so I am in for a treat I hope.
    Michael M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got to love those tennis players, they just have such spankable bottoms and they often behave as if they need a good spanking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That top photo had me looking for my racquet?
    Cheeky Monkeys! ;0)
    Joe
    jangel_07075@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.