Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Ode to Belts - II

You may be pleased to know that when I tasked Bacall to write about belts, that it took her a week for her to get around to it. So, until she got around to it, she got the belt several times. Did she delay on purpose? No idea and don't care.

The belts and straps are well oiled. I like to oil her bottom with glycerin. It's so much better than water for amping up the sting. She is so cute kicking her legs.

belt007

Not me. Not Bacall. But, we have done this.

4 comments:

  1. I guess it's the nearest thing to a woodshed...wood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought of using glycerin. I thought I had commented on Mondays's post but seems not.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belts, the woods, a bare bottom; who would say no?
    Joe
    jangel_07075@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. One must admit, this is a beautiful belting, given to a naughty lady on her bare bottom. In the cool air of an outdoor setting. Yes perfection, one must admit.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.