Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Masturbation Can Be Fun

Masturbation Can Be Fun…even if you are the only one.

If those words sound familiar, then you are of the age to remember the musical Hair.

If women did it like men, it would look like this.

if women did it like men

Paddling the pink canoe looks more like this.

paddling the pink canoe

I never know what I am going to post. This just appealed to me. Call it spanking and sex, without the spanking. OK, OK, ladies take a number and spank me.


Yesterday, Bacall saw a picture of James Garner, (Maverick) and she reminded me for the 400th jillion time that he could put his boots under her bed any time. She says the same thing about Rowdy Yates, the first James Bond, Magnum, etc. etc. Am I jealous? Heck no, I look like Hubbell in The Way We Were. I just don’t age.

I really pity the poor girl watching Maverick with her panties soaked and no one to spank her. Life can be so cruel.

1464247021_6092b2e472

2 comments:

  1. Yep, James Garner was my role model :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!
    I owe you a Kelly Payne.
    :)
    Joe
    jangel_07075@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.