Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Enjoying It

 

Whatever you do, enjoy it to the fullest.

enjoying-it

This lass seems to be relishing how the flogger is going to feel on her bare bottom.

 

if you ask nicely

This lass seems eager to feel the hairbrush she is proffering to the man to use on her bare backside.


My apologies to our readers. I often tend to leave out words in sentences. It makes understanding a bit difficult. I proof read, butt……..


I have noticed that many of my posts in recent weeks are little more than eye candy that appeal to the male readers. To prevent losing our female readers, we will have to do less eye candy.

4 comments:

  1. I think the lass in the first picture is relishing using it on her man:)

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Likewise, I believe that the top lady is about to give and not receive. I can practically hear her repeatedly snapping that whip tight between her hands and issuing the instruction to assume the position.
    Don't worry about providing too much eye candy on my account.
    Michael M

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree gentlemen and that brush is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both great pictures.
    The girl with the brush however has it all going on for me.
    The look, the looks, and, if a picture could talk, what I perceive to be a wonderful attitiude!
    Joe
    jangel_07075@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.