Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

After Action Report

by Bacall

Today Bogey got a paddling. We don't always want the same old, same old stuff.  It makes one wonder after decades of being together what I could do that would be different.  Well, first, I put on a fancy black bra & panties, then a white top and skirt - going for the "slutty" look.  Next the shoes - something conservative that a teacher might wear.

bacall

I got out two paddles to use - one is thick which we call the Principal’s paddle.  The other is thinner, which we call the Teacher’s paddle.   (We name our paddles - doesn't everyone?)

I proceeded to get the paddles popping on his backside. After I was done with the Principal’s paddle, I gave him a short break.

I took off my top and skirt. You know it's hard work paddling someone. Winking smile  Bogey says I am dressed for a paddling.  I thought I was dressed to give a paddling! He gave me the  stingy Teacher’s paddle - ouch!

When I am finished paddling Bogey, I must have once again felt "paddle proof" because I took down my panties and asked him for more with the Teacher’s paddle.  I have never been paddled on the bare bottom with it.  It lived up to it's name!  And it was something new for us.

7 comments:

  1. Bacall, it's always fun to find you that you can try something new after years of spanking.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story. Thank you for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed the story very much, change is always good, isn't it??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Viva la teacher!... Pencil skirts just seem to go with a good paddling don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ms. Bacall-
    Great to hear a story from your side of the paddle. And what a lovely view of you. Very Sexy!
    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is a treasure for those of us who know that adult spanking at its best and most alluring really is about stimulation and fantasy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did I mention you are my HEROES!
    ;0)
    Joe
    jangel_07075@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.