Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Monday, May 30, 2011

White Panty Memorial Day Monday

White Panties9

The ninth weekly edition. Only three more weeks to go. Then I will have to figure out something else easy to post.

Some variety this week. Very delicate wear in the top left. Shiny nylon below. Boy shorts in jeans in the upper right. Cotton with a big smile rounds it out.

Which one would I most like to paddle? Frankly, I can not decide. Can I give each two licks and then try to make a choice?


I honor Americans who have died in all wars.

5 comments:

  1. Very nice. Upper left is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Wonderful Memorial Day Monday set of pictures!
    May God Bless the Souls of all that died while in military service.
    We owe them a great debt!
    Joe
    jangel_07075@yaho.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    It would be a shame to see the end of white panty Monday. My choice this week would be the lower right bottom.
    I can see her turning to face the fireplace, placing her hands on the mantlepiece and pushing her tight rear out with that "come on" smile as you step towards her with the paddle.

    After you are done with White Panty day, may I suggest Jodphur Monday?
    Regards
    Michael M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michael M. Sorry, I only have 48 pictures of lasses in white panties.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.