Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Paddle Proof

A rare post by Bacall

I felt very good when we got up this morning.  Seemed like a good time to play.  But first we had some yard work to do.  Then I tried a new recipe that Bogey had picked out - Drunken Sauerkraut.  It sounded so good, but it took two hours to fix.  Well let me tell you, when a kitchen timer goes off it really cuts into play time.

When I went to the grocery store yesterday, the craving that I had for a watermelon just overtook me and it was under $4.  Poor Bogey thinks the prices should be the same as they were 40 years ago.  Bogey decides that I will have the pay for my purchase and I said "Fine, and it will be worth every paddle pop!"   As I said I was feeling good, actually I think I was feeling paddle proof.  We were dressed up for play and between the oven timer, I was getting my pops.  I suggested that he use the "teacher's paddle."  Then I found he already was using it! But as I said, I was feeling paddle proof.  I made up a little song, A paddling we will go, a paddling we will go, etc.  So I am getting pops while I am singing.  [She kept on singing and singing. Bless her heart] He decides that maybe the pops are not hard enough.  But now it's time to eat lunch and by the way, the sauerkraut was okay, but not worth two hours time.  After lunch, the play continues.  By this time, I am feeling sorry for Bogey because he isn't getting his share of the paddle.  So we switch and I am singing my little song, but obviously Bogey was not sharing the same "paddle proof" feeling.

It was a very fun day.  I think both of us wonders when I will be feeling paddle proof again.

Bacall sure was feeling paddle proof. I think she took more licks today than I can recall.

6 comments:

  1. Bacall, that's an inspiring idea, singing while you paddle. Maybe I'll get Ron to try it. And pigs might fly!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story. A top singing and paddling? Way too sadistic, the singing not the paddling. LOL
    joey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paddle proof...? Sounds like you and Bogey should bottle that stuff for the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bacall: glad to read of the fun you both had. Singing while yo are paddling sounds like fun... but being paddle proof is something i will never be...
    happy spankings
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bacall it's great to see you post and what fun.

    I'll have to sing that next time I'm being paddled and see what P's reaction is LOL.

    Thanks Bacall.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. DELIGHTFUL!
    .32CTS. per lb.?
    :0)
    Joe
    jangel_07075@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.