Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Nothing Much New To Say

Here goes my rant of the year.

We started this Blog because there was no voice for men who enjoy being spanked by a woman just for fun - with no reason to be uber submissive or for punishment or discipline - just the sheer pleasure of being spanked. Plus there were few voices for women who liked to spanked “just for fun”. After over three years of posting; we think we remain the only couple in the whole world who like to spank and like being spanked by each other. That makes us odd, strange, rare, etc.

We have written about ourselves and fairly exhaustively on such topics as Adult Discipline, Submission, Erotic Spanking etc. We can not write with the clarity of an Erica or a Bonnie, but we do the best we can.

Erica recently did a fine post on masochism. It got numerous well thought out comments. Rationally, since we can not write with the same lucidity, we should not expect lucid comments.  Still, we pine for something more than we get from our few readers. Kelly calls her readers ‘Team’. Come on team, be a little more encouraging!


On another subject, I am a little miffed with a few blogs for posting pictures found here. Most of the pictures seen here I flinched from web sources over the years, so I have NO claim to them. Yet, when I see them pop up within days elsewhere my jaws get a little tight.

I know that Chross is one of the most read Blogs. To me the content is mostly boring and all of the content is stale. Since I have said as much in the past, I don’t expect to be on Chross again. Fine. But, when a picture I post one week is shown on another Blog the next week and picked up on Chross. Well, that do say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.


We have been posting almost daily since last October. We may not be posting as frequently in the future. We need some time to regroup.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the effort that you put into your blog. Posting quality content, thoughtful content daily is quite a challenge.
    Thanks again,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also thank you for the time and effort you have put into this blog. I have enjoyed reading it almost daily.

    I happen to appreciate that you and your partner have a "fun" relationship. So do my wife and I, NOTHING serious!!

    Bob.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You run a very enjoyable blog. I enjoy reading it.

    dieseldiva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Speaking as someone who sees a lot of spanking pics on the web, and often sees pics I post immediately reblogged, I say it's the nature of the internet.

    It's often hard to tell or remember where photos come from. I have thousands on my hard drive. Some are sourced; some are not. None of them are mine. I rarely see you source the photos you find. This is not an accusation, just an observation.

    As for Chross, have you checked out his Movie Database? Or his forum? It's an incomparable resource and it takes much time to maintain. As for his postings, perhaps they're not your cup of tea, but he is the leader for a reason. He's respectful, knowledgeable, and he gives back to the community.

    I think we can all exist in the blogosphere without publicly knocking each other.

    Blogging is supposed to be fun. It seems like you two have a lot of that. I hope you continue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    I posted daily for a couple of years and I have to say it made me exhausted. I now blog every other day and find it much more manageable. You will have lots of quality material and I am certain will be able to keep up with your great blog.
    I know how you feel about pictures but it is the same for us all. Like Pink, I have 1000s waiting to be used and I gather all the time. I do not take pictures myself so I accept that we just share them amongst one another, such is life and I have often seen a picture I have just used somewhere else. Sometimes this has even happened at the same time, by co-incidence. And Chross really is a great supporter of many blogs and helps lots of people get a start or increase readership. Please can we be kind to one another? There are some blogs out there that are not to my taste but I don't say so. I understand and respect your frustration but you two seem to be much more about the love, fun and joy you share rather than being negative about someone else.
    I hope this was just a blip of a bad day and that you have lots of happier days ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog, I just can't get on all the time but it is terrific and love the posts. My spouse and I are now playing for a year now and grow together, amazing what spanking can do. I switch but domestic spankings only.
    Keep up the good work and I will make more effort to log on and comment but your blog is great.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bogey: I enjoy reading your blog, and hope you enjoy writing it. ChrossÉ Having never been chrossed, I have no worries about being chross or happy :) Regarding using other pictures, I must admit that I troll and do not record where they come from. For any time I have used yours without crediting the source, my apologies.
    keep smiling
    Happy Spankings
    Red

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.