Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Everyday, I am Plagued

I wake up everyday with images in my mind. They are either woman I am spanking or women spanking me. This has been going on since I was in my late teens. I am plagued. I wonder if I only liked to spank or be spanked if my mind would be less active with spanking?

bottom3222

Only a spanko could see spanking in this image. Are we cursed??

gogo

Perhaps if Gogo were on my mind I could break free of spanking??? I am certain she could wilt a hard on with that ball and chain.


I really appreciate the recent comments from all the folks who have never commented before. Muchas gracias.

 

Now that you have found that no one from the thought police knocked on your door, please come again.

1 comment:

  1. As a male bottom, the answer is no. You would be constantly wondering how much fun it would be to be over her lap, pants down, waiting for your bottom to be bared and made red by her hand.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.