Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Thursday, April 14, 2011

No Rest

Good News, it was static electricity that was preventing my laptop from booting. An HP tech suggested removing the battery and ac and holding the power button down for 30 seconds. I thought, oh geeze this will do nothing. But, it did. Bad news, the computer tech I took it to said it was a bad motherboard. So I am out $40 for nothing. Remind me to call India first next time.

More bad news. I am back to posting. Angry smile It is busy here. Very, very busy here. I do have several ideas for posting, but they will have to wait until I can flesh them out.

Meanwhile how about a trip down bondage lane?

bondage

And thanks for your concern, but no, I really don’t get concerned about a computer tech finding spanking pictures on my laptop. Consensual spanking of adults by adults is legal and widely practiced. Who are we hiding from? But, that is a thread in a future post.

5 comments:

  1. Amen to your rant which is right on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a really short hiatus! Good to see you're back... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tip. I have never heard of taking the battery out, unplugging it and then holding down the power button.

    Thanks for keep us all (ahem) abreast of the latest technical tips.

    Oh, and its good to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the "lane".
    As for who or whom sees some bare bottom spanking pics.
    To quote a recent film; "Don't give a FUNION"!
    Joe
    jangel_07075@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute photo of an attractive woman. Play light bondage can be fun occasionally. Sorry about your computer.
    keep smiling
    cheers Red

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.