Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Go Grab My Belt

I watched this music video “Go Grab My Belt” because it was termed “hilarious and very catchy!”

Hmmm….what I saw was a 30-something guy who looks like a drug dealer singing in a high pitched voice “You need a spanking baby” over and over and over - ad nauseam came to mind.

The female was most attractive and spankable. I hope she would not allow him to spank her. But since too many young men look like him, I guess she would.

I gave up on new music in the 90’s.

Crawling back into my cave.

Bacall’s idea of how a belt should be used.

belt004

2 comments:

  1. So you post pics. like this and...
    My first thought is something along the lines of, "the ripe swell of that derriere could make you write a bad check".
    But then I think, does Bacall take this as a compliment?
    Does Bogey take it as an insult?
    In the end, I came up with a solution to alleviate all potential problems.
    Tom Selleck told me to say it. :0)
    Joe
    jangel_07075@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. song title has potential, but potential can be misleading. Great photo.
    cheers
    Red

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.