Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Beat Goes On

We don’t Blog about every spanking that happens around here. There are usually two or three spankings every week where one or both of us gets the wood. Last week, I thought it would be fun to do the gardening with paddle assist. I got a paddle for each of us and every hour or so we bent the other over for six smart pops on the bare. A stinging bottom sure makes gardening more fun.

Bacall

Yesterday, all these pops had me thinking about getting the full treatment, so I asked Bacall for two dozen on the legs with the batten and 20 with the teachers paddle on the bare. She did not disappointment me.

1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderful photo.
    It exudes a breezy, carefree attitude towards spanking.
    The spanking appears playful, while maintaining what I perceive, a purposeful bite.
    Keeping her hat & sandals in the frame adds such an erotic quality to the shot.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.