Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Bacall Is Sorted Out

I have always liked the British phrase “Get her sorted out”. We learned that from an Englishman that did a fine job of sorting lasses with his cane.

Bacall has been needing sorting all week. I have paddled her several times, but with all the things going on here, I have felt that I just did not have the time to do it right.

I dedicated Saturday morning to getting her sorted out properly. Leather paddle, riding crop, two wood paddles and of course my palm. She is happy and content now.

Of course, I did mention that I may wish a do over in the morning.

2 comments:

  1. Spanking really helps a person get a grip on reality. It works for us. Now, the gentleman that you are, I hope you have taken Bacall out for a wonderful meal, or cooked one for her.
    cheers
    red

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ensure accuracy with a do over I always say.
    Joe
    jangel_07075@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.