Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Friday, April 8, 2011

Are You Shocked?

This is an attractive young couple. He would look a lot better with his hair combed. Since his underwear is down, I guess we are to assume she is going to spank him or give him a BJ or both. He looks ready for either or both - if he would put the dang book down.

Or maybe it’s Karaoke night?

fm873

I know I would like to be in his position. I think her legs go all the way up.

I think this is the first OBB post showing what the Brits call the naughty bits. We don’t plan to make a habit of it, but I thought this picture was special. Hope you are not too shocked.

2 comments:

  1. Clearly... he must be holding the Book of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this were a photo series, it would clearly have infinite possibilities.
    Special indeed, a very appropriate choice for the first foray down this path.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.