Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Monday, March 28, 2011

You Like White Panties?

Of course you men do or you would not be reading this. I am not sure how our female readers will feel about this voyeuristic theme. But please bear me me.

I saw two Blogs on March 25 that featured some pictures of lasses in tight white panties. I thought to myself that would be an easy post on a fav subject. So I called down to the vault and ordered up all the pictures of lasses in white panties that were more on than off and screw the tightness. Without going into private stock they sent up over 60 pictures. Don’t ya love those gnomes that maintain the vault? I know I do. Putting say four pictures in a collage gives me twelve no sweat posts.
Here’s the first one.
White Panties1
You want more?

5 comments:

  1. Stunning... Simply beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the white, full-cut panties. It shows a Ladie's assets so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Tightie whities" only look good on chics! And these look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luv the white panties! Something about simple white that is so sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "You want more"?
    Til the day I die! ;^}
    Joe
    jangel_07075@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.