Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Trains and Veronica’s

This is an odd post - even for me.

These three songs are all filed in the same compartment in my wee brain. The first two have trains in them. The third does not. How is it related to the other two? Damn if I know. Such is the way my brain is organized.

Pardon me, boy
Is that the Chattanooga choo choo?

Sentimental Journey:
Countin' every mile of railroad
track, that takes me back.

Canadian Sunset:
Cold, cold was the wind
Warm, warm were your lips


In a like manner, Veronica Lake, Veronica of the Archie comic strip and spanking are filed together. This one is easy. I wanted to spank both Veronica’s as a teenager. Bonus points if you think Veronica Lake and Lauren Bacall in To Have and Have Not look alike to me.

betty and vernonica

A Teenagers Dream

Heck, it still is dream!

v lake2
Still in love with the pee-a-boo look!

Sexy, sexy, sexy

She changed her hair style to encourage safety among women working in war industries.

4 comments:

  1. I always thought Veronica needed a good spanking. Okay, Betty too!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh LOL Hermione's comment.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. DELIGHTFUL!
    He seems to have complete control of that paddle despite being way overdressed!
    Joe
    jangel_07075@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey now, I was born the the 90's and I know very well her name is Veronica Lodge ;) Tsk, tsk!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.